Author: Tronserve admin
Thursday 29th July 2021 04:12 PM
Industrial Cleaning Robots
Industrial cleaning robots are typically mobile, application-specific robots that automate industrial cleaning processes. These robots automate routine, dangerous or dirty work for the sake of safety and efficiency. Tasked with a variety of chores such as disinfecting a space and removing toxic paint, they also function to make a work space more aesthetically pleasing and to keep operations running smoothly.
Industrial cleaning robots are expected to experience strong growth, according to the International Federation of Robotics World Robotics 2018 Service Robots report. An estimated 3,000 units will be sold between 2019 and 2021, the bulk of them floor cleaning systems.
Industrial cleaning robots are used in many different ways. Some current applications include:
- fully automatic glass cleaning systems for large structures;
- mopping, vacuuming and cleaning of industrial sites and for building maintenance;
- wall climbing robots for boiler wall cleaning;
- cleaning, polishing and paint removal for vessels and tanks;
- robotic hull cleaning of large ships;
- and robotic barn cleaners.
Industrial cleaning robots can autonomously clean just about any industrial surface or work site. As the technology rapidly advances and more robots become commercially viable solutions, the market will see an astounding rate of growth over the next few years.