Author: Tronserve admin
Saturday 8th May 2021 02:56 AM
Premise Data Launches Live Dashboard, Data Focused on Coronavirus (Covid-19)
Data and analytics platform Premise Data is offering a live dashboard displaying the findings of its ongoing global impact survey to assess the potential economic impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19). The survey assesses people’s sentiments about the virus and highlights behavioral changes, behaviors that are often seen as economic indicators. The survey will run for the foreseeable future.
Responses thus far come from 101,006 contributors in 69 countries, including the U.S. A public dashboard can be viewed here.
Highlights* from the survey include:
- 15.28% of respondents say they are “not at all aware” of Coronavirus. Another 15.7% say it has no effect on their willingness to travel.
- A majority of respondents say the Coronavirus has had a major or moderate effect on their willingness to be in public spaces (54.86%). This particular statistic changed drastically in recent days. A majority of respondents Tuesday still reported a minor or no effect.
- 59.99% of respondents say a member of their household is staying home from work or school because of the outbreak.
- 31.1% of respondents say the outbreak has had a major or moderate effect on their willingness to purchase products from China. 29.88% of American respondents echoed this sentiment.
- 26.71% Italian respondents know someone personally who has been diagnosed. In contrast, only 18.92% of American respondents say they know someone personally who has been diagnosed.
*As of March 19, 2020 at 8:52 a.m. PST
“Our growing network offers real-time insight into how this is changing lives,” said Premise Data CEO Maury Blackman. “We’re actively monitoring the behavioral changes that impact the economy and can report on them immediately.”