- INTRODUCTION TO TRONSERVE PRIVARCY POLICY
At Tronserve, we take your privacy seriously. We are committed to complying with all data protection/privacy laws which are applicable to our services.
We will be collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing data, including your personal data in accordance with the policy abiding the Personal Data Protection Act 2020.
- THE PERSONAL DATA TRONSERVE COLLECT FROM YOU
Personal Data refers to any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
During your use of the Platform and the provision of the Services, we may collect personal data from you, which includes but is not limited to:
- Identity data, such as your name, gender, profile picture, and date of birth;
- Contact data, such as billing address, delivery address, email address and phone numbers;
- Account data, such as bank account and payment details;
- Transaction data, such as details about payments to and from you, and other details of posts and Services you have purchased from us;
- Technical data, such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Platform;
- Profile data, such as your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Usage data, such as information on how you use the Platform, posts and Services or view any content on the Platform;
- Location data, such as when you capture and share your location with us in the form of photographs or videos and upload such content to the Platform;
- Biometric data, such as voice files when you use our voice search function, and facial images when you upload videos of yourself to the Platform; and
- Marketing and communications data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
During the course of your use of the Platform and the provision of the Services, we may receive personal data from you in the following situations:
- When you create an account with us;
- When you apply for any of the Services or purchase any posts available on the Platform;
- When you use any of the features or functions available on the Platform or Services, including the recording of any user-generated content to be uploaded on the Platform;
- When you subscribe to our publications or marketing collaterals;
- When you participate in any activity or campaign on the Platform;
- When you log in to your account on the Platform or otherwise interact with us via an external service or application, such as Facebook or Google;
- When a third party lodges a complaint against you or the content you have posted on the Platform;
- When you interact with us offline, including when you interact with our outsourced customer service agents.
You are required to submit personal data which is accurate and not misleading. You must keep it up to date and inform us of any changes to the personal data you have provided to us
We shall have the right to request for documentation to verify the personal data provided by you as part of our customer verification processes.
Under any circumstances, if you choose not to submit your personal data to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the Services or access to the Platform.
When you visit the Platform through your computer, mobile device, or any other device with internet connectivity, our company servers will automatically record data that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- When you create an account with us;Your computer or device's IP address;
- Browser type;
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to the Platform;
- The pages within the Platform which you visit; and
- The time spent on those pages, items and data searched for on the Platform, access times and dates, and other statistics.
- USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data we collect from you or via third parties may be used by us, or shared with or transferred to third parties (including related companies, third party service providers and their service providers and related companies, third party sellers, and companies located both inside and outside your home country), for certain purposes, which include but are not limited to the following:
- To facilitate your use of the Services or access to the Platform, including responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes through our outsourced customer service agents;
- To process orders you submit through the Platform;
- To update you on the delivery of the posts, and for customer support purposes;
- To compare information, and verify with third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate;
- To administer your account (if any) with us;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
- To audit the downloading of data from the Platform;
- To improve the layout or content of the pages of the Platform and customise them for users;
- To identify visitors on the Platform;
- To carry out research on our users’ demographics and behaviour;
- To provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information in regards to posts and services;
- To promote the Services and use information that you give to us as part of our advertising and marketing campaigns to promote the Platform;
- To process any complaints, feedback, enforcement action and take-down requests in relation to any content you have uploaded to the Platform;
- To derive further attributes relating to you based on personal data provided by you (whether to us or third parties) in order to provide you with more targeted and/or relevant information;
- We may also use your personal information to send you marketing or promotional materials about our or third-party sellers’ posts and services from time to time, unless you choose to opt-out from receiving these materials.
We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies. But you may unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
In exceptional circumstances, we may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfilment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
- ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
It is important that the personal data you provide to us is accurate and complete for you to continue using the Platform and for us to provide the Services. You are responsible for informing us of changes to your personal data, or in the event you believe that the personal data we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, or out of date.
You can update your personal data anytime by accessing your account on the Platform. If you are unable to update your personal data through your account, you can do so by contacting us through Contact Us page.
- PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, processing, copying, modification, disposal, loss, misuse, modification or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as:
- Restricting access to personal data to individuals who require access;
- Maintaining technology posts to prevent unauthorised computer access; and
- Using 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Tronserve, please contact our Data Protection Officer through our Contact Us page.
You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
Your password is the key to your account. Please use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your Tronserve password to anyone. If you do share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences.
If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal data and other data submitted to Tronserve. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have grounds to believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately Contact Us and change your password.
The password change request will only be performed via the registered email. Please click “Forgot Password” and will send you a recovery email to you. And you can change your password using the link inside the email.
You acknowledge and agree that Tronserve has the right to disclose your personal data to any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities or the relevant right owners, if Tronserve has reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure of your personal data is necessary for the purpose of meeting any obligations, requirements or arrangements, whether voluntary or mandatory, as a result of cooperating with an order, an investigation and/or a request of any nature by such parties. To the extent permissible by applicable law, you agree not to take any action and/or waive your rights to take any action against Tronserve for the disclosure of your personal data in these circumstances.